Symantec Secure Site
- Free Site Seal: Yes
- Browser compatibility: 99.3%
- Wildcard enabled: No
- Free unlimited Server licensing
- Validation: Business
- Issuance time: 2-3 days
- Free Reissues: Yes
- Green Address bar: No
- Installation Checker: Yes
- Warranty: 1,000,000$
Already included to standard package
Price per each additional domain
Maximum amount of additional domains
- Secures domain
- Can be installed on
- Secures both
You must provide Company Documents to pass the validation
SSL Certificate description
Symantec now offers VeriSign SSL Certificates. These will enable you to transfer data securely on intranets, extranets and websites. The certificate includes a Norton Secured Seal, which will visually represent that your website is secured using one of the most trusted names in security.
- -Verification of your business identity and domain ownership.
- -Up to 256 bit encryption ensuring high security for online transactions
- -Norton Secured Seal includes Symantec Seal-in-Search, giving customers additional confidence
- -Daily malware scans of website
- -30-day money back guarantee
- -Support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with express renewal available
- -Automatically generated CSRs and certificates installed by the Symantec SSL Assistant which can easily be downloaded from the Knowledge Centre
- -$1,000,000 warranty, free revoke and replace, and an SSL installation checker
Some of the many benefits of using the Symantec SSL Certificate:
- -Provides a single security solution, with the inclusion of Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technologies, effectively building customer loyalty and legitimizing your website. Additional safety and security is provided by the premium SSL certificate and malware scanning. Potential customers will be more likely to look around the site and buy things because of this.
- -The Norton Seal is trusted by people all over the world. It is one of the most trusted and highly recognizable security marks on the Internet, being viewed over half a billion times each day in over 170 countries. The Seal-in-Search will show the seal next to your link when it comes up in browsers to instantly demonstrate to customers that your site is Norton secured; the Seal will also come up in product review pages and partner shopping sites.
- -Customer support is always available so you can get all of the help that you need, whenever you need it. You can sign in to the Trust Centre and you will be able to easily manage your account—you can upgrade, renew, activate and buy services easily. Express and automatic renewal are both available.
The Secure Site SSL certificates provide protection for data transmission and malware scanning. They allow your customers to see that the site is safe, making them more likely to complete purchases. There are a range of certificates to choose from, and it is possible to compare products and prices—this way, you can choose the most suitable certificate for you and your customers.
Secured Site Seal
Let your customers know that your website is protected, and gain customer loyalty. By displaying the Secured Site Seal, you are letting users know that your website has been protected with 256 bit encryption.
Wildcard SSL Certificate
A Wildcard SSL certificate will allow you to be able to have protection for unlimited amounts of subdomains on a domain name with one IP address. This includes the primary domain as well. It means that you can apply just one certificate to a whole website and save time and money. It is a cheap and convenient solution and much easier to manage than having one certificate for each subdomain.
Business Validation SSL Certificate
A business validation certificate requires more paperwork. You need to validate by email as well as supplying company documentation for authentication. This process is done manually and therefore can take up to three business days to complete. This will give you a higher security level and is recommended for e-commerce sites that are registered businesses. You will need to provide specific business documents in order to get this certificate.
Devices Supported by Symantec Certificates
Browser and devices compatibility is the most important part of SSL usage. Symantec SSL Certificates are supported by 99.9%+ of browsers and devices. Please check the full list of supported devices and browsers.
Subject Alternative Name (SAN) SSL Certificates
SAN SSL certificates are Subject Alternative Name and they can also be called Unified Communication Certificates (UCC). These were developed for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office Communications Server products. It is possible to secure domain names or common names with just the one certificate. This applies to external domain names and internal network names.
Business Validation SSL Certificate
A business validation certificate requires more paperwork. You need to validate by email as well as supplying company documentation for authentication. This process is done manually and therefore can take up to three business days to complete. This will give you a higher security level and is recommended for ecommerce sites that are registered businesses. You will need to provide specific business documents. in order to get this certificate.